Send us tips/photos/videos

[gtranslate]
Search

Man suffers critical injuries working on A/C system

Add Your Heading Text Here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Posted on: August 6, 2014

A man working on a house A/C system suffered from critical injuries after what is being called a “pressure device” exploded, according to Mark Brady from Prince George’s County Fire and Rescue.

The incident happened at approximately 6:00pm Tuesday on the 4300 block of Hamilton Street in Hyattsville.

Authorities say the victim sustained traumatic injuries to his arm and abdomen.  He was transported to a local trauma center for treatment.

 

Share:

Facebook
Threads
Twitter

The Streetcar Suburbs Spotlight

Local news and events straight to your inbox

Free! Cancel anytime.

Have a tip?

Send us tips/photos/videos

Related Posts

Man suffers critical injuries working on A/C system

A man working on a house A/C system suffered from critical injuries after what is being called a “pressure device” exploded, according to Mark Brady...